Friday, July 18, 2008

Southern California Spokeperson?

My good friend Janine Sides works for America.gov in DC, and is now making videos about American culture for the website. She recently called me up and asked if I could help her do a little spot on surfing in California, which I was more than happy to do... Taylor got some good face time too! As I expected from Janine, she asked me to get a bit cheesy with some of the lines she had me say... but I didn't mind doing it, and I think she did a great job putting it together. She's going to be making big time movies some day, and insists that I should take an acting class so she can use me. Not sure that will happen. But, anyway, here's the result...

AMERICA.GOV SURF VIDEO


And here are a few pics from the day we were filming...


Janine and I in front of ClearWater Glassing


Griffin and I checking out the glass job


freshly glassed... and so pretty




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi J - Hope you are feeling better soon. We love you!